What to Expect on Your First Visit:
- Dr. Fajardo and his staff will personally give you a warm greeting.
- We will ask for a form of identification; and insurance card if applicable.
- Intake paperwork will be filled out.
- The doctor will carefully listen to, and take a history of your concerns.
- The doctor will perform a thorough physical exam to find the cause of your problem.
- The doctor may require additional testing (such as x-rays, which are performed in-house). Need for x-rays is based on history and exam findings.
- The doctor will review his findings and make treatment recommendations.
- If there are no contraindications, treatment may be initiated. Depending on your particular case, as well as time constraints, treatment may or may not be performed on the first visit.
- Please allow 1-to-1 1/2 hours for the first visit.
Your first visit to our clinic will give you the opportunity to discover if chiropractic care would be of benefit to you. We encourage you to ask any and all questions. We will take the time to listen to your particular situation. Exceptional customer service at BestHealth Chiropractic Clinic means that we will serve you in a relaxed, soothing and friendly atmosphere. We look forward to meeting you soon!
Laying the foundation for total health
In some ways, one could say that chiropractic care is a bit like building a house - certain things have to happen in a particular order in order for everything to stand strong and work together correctly. When building a house, if you tried to build your walls before you had a solid foundation, your walls would be weak and eventually may even collapse. If you tried to build your roof before the walls were ready, you would run into the same problem. These concepts apply to your body as well, and chiropractic care addresses many common reasons why people experience pain and other health issues. If something is not right with your body's foundation, than that needs to be addressed before true health can be achieved. With chiropractic care, your body has to go through a particular plan of care in order to repair itself correctly and fully.